Hotmail’s account offers an emailing and communicating platform and provides a bunch of features that try to keep your demands as a priority and protect your confidentiality as well.
What Is Whitelist In Hotmail:
Whitelisting any of the email accounts means that you have marked these senders as trusted ones. Through this, the email from these clients is on the top priority list.
Steps to Whitelist In Hotmail
This process is inclusive of few steps, which are as follows;
- Open Hotmail.
- Add your username and password to log in to your Hotmail account.
- Click on the Settings icon, which is displayed in the top right corner.
- Go to More Mail Settings.
- Head towards “Safe and Block Senders.”
- Select “Safe Senders.”
- Select “Add to list” to add the email address you wish to add a whitelist.
This email address is whitelisted now, which means that it won’t undergo the process of Hotmail spam check.