WhatsApp has come up with several advancements for your benefit. Fingerprint lock in WhatsApp enables you to keep your account more secure to save you from uncertainty.
How To Enable WhatsApp Fingerprint?
- Open the WhatsApp Application on your device.
- Tap on the menu option (three vertical dots) available at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Settings” from the menu.
- Tap on “Account” and click “Privacy.”
- Scroll and select the “Unlock with fingerprint” option available.
- Touch the fingerprint option to verify your fingerprint to WhatsApp.
How To Disable WhatsApp Fingerprint?
- Open the WhatsApp application and tap on More Setting (Three vertical dots on the mobile screen).
- Go To “Settings.”
- Next, tap on “Accounts” from the options given.
- Scroll, Search and Tap the “Unlock with Fingerprint” option.
Points To Note
- The Fingerprint on WhatsApp is accessible to Android users, including a fingerprint sensor of over 6.0, which supports the API of Google Fingerprint.
- Few devices that can’t support this WhatsApp feature are Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 8, and Note 4.
- You can enable it manually from your phone settings if you want to have the fingerprint option available on your WhatsApp.