If you are a mobile user and need to sync your Gmail accounts, contact saved in your Gmail with your phone, there is a straightforward way for you. You need to follow only several steps to sync your contacts to your phone successfully.
Syncing your Gmail account with your phone is highly recommended, especially when you’re about to update your phone’s firmware. Meanwhile, you’re updating your phone’s firmware, the damaged files are at risk, and you could lose photos, text messages, contacts, and data files.
Before moving to the steps, make sure that your contacts are linked with your Gmail account.
- Open your Contacts.
- Open the settings or menu of your mobile phone.
- Select “Merge with Google” and hit confirm.
- If you have more than one account, choose the one you wish to set the default for your entire contact list.
- As soon as these steps are completed, a pop-up will show up to notify.
Steps To Sync Gmail Account With Mobile
The first step is making sure that the Gmail application is installed on your device.
- Open the “App Drawer” option.
- Go to “Settings” for the next step and click on “Accounts and Sync.”
- Enable by clicking open the syncing service.
- From the email accounts setup section, select your Gmail account.
- Also, remember to open the “Sync Contacts” option available on the screen.
Hit the “Sync Now” option and wait until the synchronization process is completed and the account has been successfully synced.