It is essential to use such applications that work to protect your account. AOL Mail protects your account keeps your data security to its full extent. It enables you to keep all your data without any doubt.
Update Your Browser
- You can update your browser to get more authentic results.
- Be extra careful while downloading any extensions or plug-ins on your browser, as they might give out your AOL account’s information and compromise your account’s and device’s security.
Reset Password For AOL Mail Security
- If you think that your AOL account security has been cracked, or you suspect that someone else is using your account, you should change your password right away.
- Create a unique password for your account.
Few Tips To Follow
- Clear all cache and cookies on your browser regularly.
- Never share your account details, like your username and passwords, with any third-party providers. AOL will never ask you for your information through email.
- While using a public computer or work computer, never forget to log out of your account before leaving the desk.
- Create account security questions and set up a unique and challenging password for extra security.