Reporting or blocking someone on WhatsApp Business stops text messages, pictures, notifications, status updates, and calls from them. The person or the company you report will not be able to see when you were last online and won’t see your profile picture after blocking.
Whenever the reported business or user tries to send you a message on WhatsApp, they will see that the message they sent was successfully sent but not delivered.
Report A Product Or Service On WhatsApp
- Open the chats of the business account you want to block or report.
- To view their WhatsApp Organization’s Profile, click on their display picture.
- Click on “See All” to view all the options.
- Tap on a service or product you want to block.
- Tap on the three vertical dots available on the screen.
- Next, click on “Report.”
Choose between these two options.
- To report a service or a product, tap on “Report.”
- If you want to provide WhatsApp with details regarding the business you are going to report, click on “Tell Us More” and select the option you want.
- Hit “Submit” when you’re done.
Report A Business Directly
- Visit the WhatsApp Business’s Profile by clicking on your profile picture.
- Hit on “Report Business” to continue the process.
- You are requested two choose between these two options:
- If you want to report the entire business, tap on “Report.”
- To report and block the business, tap the checkbox available on the screen, stating “Delete chat’s messages and block a contact,” and tap on “Report.”