Outlook is one of the best mailing services. It was previously named Hotmail, but on April 3rd, 2013, Microsoft decided to change it to “Outlook.com.” It creates your emails, calendars, contacts, tasks, and to-do files, all together. That method starts with your Microsoft Outlook account. From there, users can begin working with emails.
You can schedule tasks or appointments and collect info about the people you communicate with on your contact list so that you never have to retrieve an email address or a mobile number. You can use this service on your iOS, Android, macOS, or PC systems. The main thing is that you need to create an account to use it and its services. Once you create an account, you can run this service on any device.
Outlook Sign up on Pc
Signing up for Microsoft Outlook on different devices is the same, but their methods are other. For example, on PC, it is easier to create an account on Microsoft Outlook. So scroll down and get the straightforward way to sign up for Microsoft Outlook on PC.
- First, go to the Official page https://login.live.com/ on your PC.
- Then, click on “Create one.”
- You will land on Create Account page, then add a unique username and select outlook.com Click “Next.”
- Now type your Unique and Strong Password, then press next.
- Add your First and Last name, click next.
- Select the region and add the Date of birth, tap Next and then solve the Puzzle.
- You have now created your Outlook Account.
Outlook Sign up on Mobile(Application)
- On your mobile, visit “Play Store” to download the application of Microsoft Outlook.
- Once you have downloaded it, get started with the app.
- A blank field will appear on your screen, asking you to mention the “Email Address.” Fill it and tap on “Continue.”
- Then, it will take you to the sign-in page, so click create one, then tap “Next.”
- Add your New email address, click “Next.”
- Enter the Password in empty fields and tap “Next.”
- Add both first and last names.
- Select a region or fill the fields with the correct Date of birth, click “Next,” and solve the Puzzle.
- An inbox page will appear, you have signed up for your Outlook Account Successfully.
- Note: Follow the same Sign-up steps for Android, iOS, and Windows devices.