Hotmail was invented in 1995. Hotmail is also known as the first public service to send and receive messages which can work through any browser. Its service allows you to send and receive messages.
Microsoft has acquired Hotmail and named it Outlook, but it is challenging to transfer everyone to Outlook just in a blink of an eye. People who were already using Hotmail were happy with the updates provided, but the new features gathered attention.
Hotmail Sign up Process
This process is inclusive of few steps, which are as follows;
- Go to your browser.
- Type Hotmail in the address bar.
- As the Hotmail window opens, click on create an account.
- Create a new address.
- Enter password.
- With the completion of a few steps, click on “Next.”
- Enter your first and last name.
- Select country.
- Select “Next.”
- Enter the date of birth.
- After entering the credentials, you will receive a verification code.
- Enter the code.
Hotmail Sign up Through Mobile Application
This process is somewhat the same as signing up on PC, but this is through the Hotmail application. To create a Hotmail account through a mobile application, follow the steps below;
- Download Hotmail from the play store or App store
- Open the application and start adding the details.
- Enter first and last name.
- Enter country and region.
- Complete the two-step verification to protect your data.
- Enter the phone number for uncertain situations.
- After entering all the essential information, click on “Next.”
It will further lead you to log in to your Hotmail account through a mobile application.
Q: Why is it important to make an ID?
A: As we know, the world is moving towards digitising itself, and everything has become dependent on technology and computers. Looking towards the communication applications, organisations find it professional if a person has an account. It also makes communication within and outside the organisation easy.
Q: Is Hotmail the safest service?
A: Hotmail’s security and privacy options make it the safest option. It does not record your action, except for scanning your messages, which helps to provide you ads as per your interest.
Q: Can we have more than one Hotmail account?
A: Yes, you can have more than one Hotmail account. Just keep in mind the login details. If you forget any of them, it may lead to resetting your account or logging in through a phone number.
Q: What are the newest updates introduced in Hotmail?
A: Hotmail kept on introducing new features as per the demands, which forced them to stay on this platform, and this was the plus point of Hotmail.