Gmail.com is a free emailing platform and service provided by Google. Gmail is like every other mailing website and application out there. It offers many more features and advantages that make Gmail stand out from its rest.
With the help of Gmail, users are offered space that is 50 times more than the average industry. Including that, it is easy to use and user-friendly. Labels allow messages to get organised easier, and you can also mark the critical email and start them.
You can easily block spam emails, create unique address books, receive and send emails and perform other necessary tasks. What makes it stand out from most of the websites is its unique features.
Gmail Sign up On PC
- Visit the official Gmail website https://gmail.com/.
- On the bottom left of the screen, click “Create an account.”
- The sign-up page will ask you for your information. Fill in the fields with the required information.
- Going on, enter your current phone number to verify the account. Google also uses two-step verification for security purposes.
- Once completed, look for the automated code sent to the phone number provided in the verification process.
- Enter the code to complete the verification process.
- Next, fill in some of your personal information required by Gmail (Date of birth, Gender, and full name).
- The account is now created.
- Gmail.com Sign up On Mobile (Application/Browser)
- Open the Gmail application or your device and click “Add Account.”
- You will be automatically redirected to Google’s login page.
- Search and select “Create an account,” available on the bottom left of the screen.
- Please choose from the options (For Myself and To Manage My Business), suiting your requirement.
- Select “For Me” if it’s for your personal use, and click on “To manage my business” if it’s for business purposes. Tap “Next” to continue.
- An information form will appear, type in the required information in the respective fields to continue with the sign-up process, tap “Next” once done.
- Once you’re in Gmail, you’ll need to fill in some personal information, like your Full name, Gender, and date of birth.
- Complete Google’s terms and services section by reading, scrolling down once done, and tap “Next.”
Getting access to Gmail, it is compulsory to sign in by making a Google account because Google offers it, and it needs verification. If you don’t have a Google account, creating a new version is relatively easy and free.
Adding a new email address to begin the sign-up process will mean that once the account has been created and signed in Gmail, your Google account is automatically signed in. You will then get access to every service Google offers, like YouTube, Calendars, Photos, and Google Docs.
Q.Do Gmail Accounts Expire?
No, Gmail does not delete or suspend emails due to inactivity. However, Google still has the right to disable or delete your account, but due to using it for a certain period or due to inactivity, accounts are not expired.
Q. Does Gmail Work In China?
Like every other service Google offers, Gmail is banned in China and can’t be used through any VPN. However, you can support Gmail emails through working mailing services like Outlook or Yahoo and support Gmail through them.
Q. Does Gmail Delete Old Email?
No, Gmail emails are not permanently deleted until you manually delete them. Even after being deleted, the emails move to the trash folder, and they stay there for 30 days before they are completely deleted. You may recover an email if you accidentally delete it.
Q. Can I Download Gmail Emails?
You can download Gmail emails through Google’s takeout service, and after that, you can upload them to another account or even view them offline through a third-party viewer.
Q. Does Gmail Compress Photos?
No, Gmail does not offer to compress photos or attachments automatically. As long as you can under the 25 MB limit, you can send and receive pictures in their original size.
Q. Are Gmail Emails Encrypted?
All the content sent and received on Gmail is end-to-end encrypted, including the attachments and documents. However, the data and information are still accessible by Google, and sending emails or attachments to insecure services with not secure emails can put your encryption in danger.
Meanwhile, if you need to fully encrypt your emails with a particular password to ensure that even Google can’t access it, you’ll be needing third-party services for that.