Hotmail is a frequently used service to send and receive messages. Hotmail has been introduced a long time ago and targeted many audiences as soon as its competitors arrived. It was important for Hotmail to advance its features as per the requirement.
Hotmail provides various services, out of which adding a signature is one of them.
What Is The Purpose Of Adding Signature
Signature helps to create an effective brand image and provides relevant information. This feature uses constant fonts and colours so that the Signature remains the same and works as a logo every time you are sending a message. However, Hotmail must enable displaying the Signature on phones as the majority of the people watch and reply to through their phones.
How To Add Signature
To add Signature in Hotmail, follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser and type Hotmail.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click on the settings icon at the top right corner.
- Select options from the drop-down menu that appears
- Look at the following menu that appears, select “Mail.”
- Click on the layout and then select Signature.
- Draw or paste the Signature in the text box that appeared
- Look at the two options provided above, click as per your preference.
- You can select both of them.
- Ensure that you are sending in “HTML” format
- To do this, choose the message format from the layout menu.
- If the format is in “Plain Text” format, change it to “HTML” format.