Gmail signatures are texts like your favorite quote or contact information automatically added at the end of every email you send through advertising your business or work.
Gmail’s email Signatures are suggested to be a beneficial way to improve your emails and make them look professional.
Multiple Gmail Signatures
Google has decided to step things up a bit by offering multiple signatures. You can use one signature for the emails you send to your colleagues, one signature for personal emails, one signature for special business partners, and one for regular replies.
You can custom create your multiple Gmail signatures in the Signature settings of your General Settings. Also, you can switch between them with just one click on the signature menu in the compose action bar.
Steps To Add Gmail Signatures
- Firstly, open the official Gmail website and go to the homepage.
- Click on “Settings” available on the top-right corner of the screen and click “All Settings.”
- Look for the “Signature” section and add your signature to the box.
- You can also add images or text styles in your signatures if you want.
- Scrolling down to the bottom of the page, select “Save changes.”
NOTE: You can quickly add up to 10,000 words to your Gmail signature texts.